Fan Voting For The 2nd Annual Tapeys
The judges selected the nominees - now, you help decide the winners
The first wave of chaos is done, and the 2nd Annual Tapey committee has officially released their list of nominees for this year.
Now, it’s the fans’ turn to have some say in this.
The scoring breakdown for the Tapeys is as follows:
- There are a total of five (5) judges.
- In each category, each judge will vote their 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place finishers.
- A 1st place vote from a judge counts for 18 points. A 2nd place vote from a judge counts for 12 points. A 3rd place vote from a judge counts for 6 points.
- Therefore, there is a maximum of 18 points each nominee can receive from each judge for a maximum total of 90 points from the judges (18 max points x 5 judges = 90 points).
- Essentially, the fans as a whole count for half of a judge.
- In each category, fans will select one nominee.
- In each category, the nominee with the most fan votes will receive a total of 9 points. The nominee with the 2nd-most votes will receive 6 points. The nominee with the 3rd-most fan votes will receive 3 points.
- Each fan can only vote once – so pick wisely.
- All together, that makes for a maximum total of 99 points. The judges make up 90 of the possible 99 points in each category. The fans make up for a maximum of 9 of the 99 points in each category.
Enjoy voting below #TheTapeys